Saturday, January 12, 2019

Life Insurance


LIFE INSURANCE FOR THE LIVING? “I have enough life insurance to bury me.” That’s what most people tell me. Many of my customers can talk easily about stocks, bonds, and real estate, but they often don’t understand the many usages for life insurance besides a death benefit. In my experience, these benefits are usually discovered only after it’s too late. Not just a death benefit Here are some other statements I’ve heard many times in 26 years in the insurance industry: · “If you can cover the funeral cost, life insurance isn’t needed.” · “Life insurance only benefits me when I’m dead.” · “Our investments make us self-insured. Read full article at http://starhealthdevarajan.com/news/711 for Insurance Related Services Call 98401 77017 Devarajan

No comments:

Post a Comment